The Pure Energy GO Subscription Service is delivered via a state of the art App, giving users to acccess the entire Pure Energy GO fitness music catalogue with features such as a playlist builder and pitch control.
But, as with all technology, there are times when the App needs a bit of attention to keep things optimized and running smoothly, allowing you to deliver uninterrupted fitness classes and training sessions!
As with all apps and devices, often-used information is stored behind the scenes to speed up future processes (aka caching). Sometimes this data becomes corrupted and won’t allow things to function correctly.
Here are some tips on getting things back running smoothly if the app feels slow, is skipping tracks or freezing:
Tips For Keeping The Pure Energy GO App Running Smoothly:
- Tip 1: Restart your device. This might sound like the most obvious thing to do but surprisingly it can fix a lot of other factors that affect not only our app but other critical functions of your phone/tablet.
- Tip 2: Check the Appstore (IOS) or Google Play Store (Android) to make sure that you’re using the very latest version of the app. We may have come across your issue before and pushed out a fix. Update if necessary.
- Tip 3: In the Pure Energy GO app navigate to Account >Settings >Clear Cache. This will offload any temporarily stored data and should free things up again.Note: It is a good idea to get into a routine of clearing the cache regularly
- Tip 4: As above, clear the cache, then sign out of the app.
Account > Sign Out
Restart your device.
When you reopen and sign back into the app you will find that all of your playlists and downloads are still as you left them.
We believe that the above methods will fix most problems. However, if you’re still experiencing issues then a more thorough reset is required:
- Tip 5: Delete the Pure Energy GO app from your device. Restart and then reinstall from the Appstore (IOS) or Google Play Store (Android). Note: This method will not only reset all files associated with the Pure Energy GO app but will also remove any downloads from within the app. However, playlists are stored within your Pure Energy GO account and will be restored once you log back in.
If you need help with any other support issue, whether with the app, website or your account, please email supp[email protected] and include as much information as possible such as Make and Model of the device you are using, which operating system version you’re running and specifics of any issue you’re experiencing.