Pure Energy GO | Onboarding Manager Guidance:
How to Set Up & Manage Your Team
These step-by-step instructions explain how the gym/studio manager (or person responsible for music) can set up their Team + give their members access to the Pure Energy GO app:
1. Go to the website pureenergygo.com and log in.
2. Go to the Account page + select Teams from the left-hand side menu.
3. If you manage multiple Teams, select the Team you wish to modify.
4. To add members to your Team, select Add Member from the left-hand side menu.
5. We strongly advise that you add members by email invitation:
Enter the Email Address of the member. Then, select their Role + click Add Member.
- Member – allows access to the app
- Manager – allows access to the app + permission to manage the Team
6. Once added, members will receive an email inviting them to join your Team. This email provides step-by-step instructions on how to create an account + download the Pure Energy GO app. If the member already has an account, they can simply follow the link in this email + accept your invitation to join the Team.
7. If you need to change roles or remove members at any time, you can click Remove, Set as Manager or Set as Member at the right-hand side of the member’s name on the member list.
You will also see a list of Pending Invitations for your teams, which is useful to track who has and has not accepted invitations to join your team.
Need support? Please contact [email protected]