Username or email *
Bodymax is a range of licence free albums from Pure Energy GO that allows instructors to create a freestyle strength and conditioning training programme for both online and face-to-face classes.
Bodymax allows you to create the programme and themes that suit your audience, whether you use a barbell, kettlebell, body weights, free weights or mix up the kit you use.
Below is the BPM, Running Time and suggested focus for each track within the continuous programme on Bodymax 5, of course you can mix this and create your own theme for each track:
1. Warm Up: Follow Me – 130 BPM – 5:04
2. Squats: Mr DJ (Turn Up The Bassline) – 128 BPM – 6:04
3. Chest: Fire Up Your Soul – 128 BPM – 5:06
4. Back: 1234 – 135 BPM – 6:16
5. Lunge: I Want It – 128 BPM – 4:34
6. Triceps: I’m In Love – 128 BPM – 5:33
7. Biceps: City Lights – 150 BPM – 4:46
8. Shoulders: Let’s Go – 150 BPM – 4:44
9. Abs: Here With Me – 130 BPM – 4:05
10. Cool Down: In The Rain – 95 BPM – 4:58
Bodymax 5 is licence free, meaning you can use this music online with no fear of copyright strikes or being muted, and you can use it in any venue with no additional PPL and PRS fees to pay.
The 53 minute programme downloads as a single file allowing for continuous playback with a 15 second interval between each track, and the individual tracks are delivered separately in a zip file. Please note, the timings of the individual tracks vary slightly to the timings of the tracks within the continuous programme.
Conditioning, Strength & Conditioning
Your mix download will be delivered as an MP3 which you can open and play directly on your device, and the individual tracks will download as a zip file. If you have any problems, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
There are no reviews yet.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.