Username or email *
Bodymax is a range of licence free albums from Pure Energy GO that allows instructors to create a freestyle strength and conditioning training programme for both online and face-to-face classes.
Bodymax allows you to create the programme and themes that suit your audience, whether you use a barbell, kettlebell, body weights, free weights or mix up the kit you use.
Below is the BPM and Running Time for each track within the continuous programme on Bodymax 2, of course you can mix this and create your own theme for each track:
1. Warm Up: Never Stop – 130 BPM – 4:00
2. Squats: Brass Tack – 125 BPM – 5:15
3. Chest: Comin’ Down – 135 BPM – 4:15
4. Back & Hamstrings: Feels So Good – 130 BPM – 4:30
5. Shoulders: Sweet Sensation – 125 BPM – 4:15
6. Lower Body: Tomorrow World – 135 BPM – 4:30
7. Arms: No Going Back – 135 BPM – 5:00
8. Functional Training: All I See – 130 BPM – 5:30
9. Body Weight Floorwork: I Bring It – 100 BPM – 4:30
10. Core: Don’t Make Me Wait – 130 BPM – 4:30
11. Mobility & Flexibility: The City – 85 BPM – 4:30
12. Stretch & Retiliser: Your Control – 85 BPM – 4:30
Bodymax 2 is licence free, meaning you can use this music online with no fear of copyright strikes or being muted, and you can use it in any venue with no additional PPL and PRS fees to pay.
The 60 minute programme downloads as a single file allowing for continuous playback with a 15 second interval between each track, and the individual tracks are delivered separately in a zip file. Please note, the timings of the individual tracks vary slightly to the timings of the tracks within the continuous programme.
Conditioning, Strength & Conditioning
Your mix download will be delivered as an MP3 which you can open and play directly on your device, and the individual tracks will download as a zip file. If you have any problems, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
There are no reviews yet.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.